Ramp handling is defined as service for the aircraft while it is on the ground (after arrival and before departure).
Our services and activities extend as follows.
- Foreign Object Debris (FOD) check
- Marshalling: (sign for stop, chocks-on, headset communication with the cockpit, safety cone deployment) for arrivals and departures
- Cargo loading / unloading
- Baggage sorting / loading / unloading
- Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and Passenger Boarding Bridge (PBB) maneuvering and maintenance
- Cabin cleaning
- Catering loading / unloading
- Passenger transportation between the terminal building and the aircraft
- Periodic training
- Morning exercise
- Daily briefing
- Tool box meeting