The basic components of the GSE maintenance are inspection, servicing, overhaul and repair. Whenever inspection or servicing discovers deficiencies
(i) Maintenance Workshop
- The organization is responsible for maintenance of the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and Passenger Boarding Bridge (PBB).
- We carry out scheduled maintenance of GSE & PBB including daily checks, weekly checks and monthly checks in accordance with our Standard Operating Procedures.
- The basic components of the GSE maintenance are inspection, servicing, overhaul and repair. Whenever inspection or servicing discovers deficiencies, repair measures have to be planned and carried out as soon as possible. Efficiency and safety of airport operations can only be achieved with operational adherence to the GSE.
(ii) Document Control
- Keeping and filing of daily records, weekly records, monthly records and maintenance records.
- Maintaining records of the tools list, spare parts list and the consumables list. We control and log all records of usage.
(iii) Tools & Spare Parts
- All instruments and hand tools are checked daily and recorded.
- Before starting maintenance work, technicians are required to prepare and check the condition of all tools, spare parts and consumables required for maintenance.
(iv) Training (OJT & Emergency)
- Fulfillment of training is one of the most important factors to insuring the excellent operational condition of all GSE & PBB assets for continued safe and smooth operations.
- To provide OJT and emergency training is important to insure a rapid response when an emergency occurs.