International Airport, TadaOo Township, Mandalay.
18 Sep 2023
Business Area : Administration Department
- Installing the computer hardware, software, operating systems, networks, printers, scanners and database program.
- Redirect the unresolvable issues to the in-charge person and request solutions.
- Maintaining the office documentation, technical documentation and service logs on installation of software, configuration of hardware, Software database and problem troubleshooting.
- Negotiating with the technology vendors for the IT maintenance service agreements.
- Responsible for procurement, installation and maintenance of IT hardware and software(include PCs, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems and other software.
- Maintain the reporting system under the company procedure and performing alternate workload upon requirement of an IT Unit.
- Male ot Female.
- Age is under 25 years old.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or Similar.
- Certified in A+, Network+, Server+.
- Minimum of one-year hands on experience in related fields.
- Must have understanding of Software, LAN/WAN network operation and Microsoft Office.
- Must have problem solving skills and ability to priorities the workload.
- Ability to multi task and work as well in an IT unit by complying the compnay procedures.
- Shall have English 4 skills as advantages.
Working Hours and Days
- Working days - 5 days (Monday to Friday)
- Working hours - 8 hours (8:00 AM to 17:00 PM)
- Salary - Negotiate
- Benefits - Bonus, Health, Condolence, Congratulatory, Overtime payment, Living Support Allowance
- Provide - Ferry (or) Transporation Allowance, Full Uniform, Free Laundry Service
- Type - Permanent