Passenger Service Staff
Mandalay International Airport
31 July 2019
Business Area : Passenger Service Department
- Handling the passenger and flights of incoming / outgoing flights.
- Passenger check-in process.
- Passenger boarding process.
- Arrival baggage handling and lost & found.
- CIP Lounge services.
- Special service handling.
- Aircraft weight and balance
- Male (or) Female.
- Age between 20 and 28 years.
- Any university graduated person.
- Fresher is available (Experience is advantage).
- Can work in accordance with the schedule of an aircraft.
- English 4 skills (Thai and Chinese speaking is advantage).
- Able to work long terms with company.
- Able to work under pressures.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to walk positively.
- Able to work with co-worker as team work.
Working Hours and Days
- Working days : Due to shift schedule.
- Working hours : Due to shift schedule.
- Benefits : Bonus, Health, Condolence, Congratulatory other allowance
- Provide : Ferry (or) Transporation fees
- Type : Permanent