Procurement Unit Manager
Minimum 5 Years
Mandalay International Airport
05 Apr 2019
Business Area : Administration Department
- To manage all company procurement activities.
- To develop more punctual, competitiveand safe procurement approach and create SOPs.
- To develop more safe payment process to vendors suppliers and subcontractors.
- To collaborate with other departments to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of company.
- To organize relevant data and report it to company.
- To do tasks that Managements request time-to-time.
- Male or Female.
- Any graduation.
- Age is between 35 and 50 years.
- Fluent in English 4 skills and good in reporting.
- Having access to market of construction material and equipment, machinery and consumables.
- Talent in negotiation and networking.
- Enough management skills of team.
- Minimun 5 years experience in Procurement process.
- Having knowledge of International/ Domestic Transportation is more preferable.
Working Hours and Days
- Working days : 5 days (Monday to Friday).
- Working hours : 8 hours per day (08:00 to 17:00).
- Benefits : Bonus, Health, Condolence, Congratulatory
- Provide : Ferry (or) Transporation fees
- Type : Permanent