Mandalay International Airport
25 Jun 2019
Business Area : Finance Department
- Monitor and Review of overall finance transaction, reconcile accounting balance and Cash flow.
- Prepare and Monitor budgets, reports and finance statements, and report to Department Head.
- Coordinates interfaces with Accounting Unit and other departments.
- Clear all company finance issues such as taxation, audit, fixed assets, deposit and so on.
- Develop and Improve team manuals and standard procedures.
- Analyze and report to management of all finance issues.
- Male (or) Female
- Age is between 25 and 40.
- Bachelor of Economic or finance or accounting.
- LCCI Level 3 or ACCA Part II is preferable.
- Well communicates with all stakeholders (open characteristic).
- Good in English.
- Good in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Experience as team leader of accounting/finance field.
- Minimum 5 years engagement to company.
Working Hours and Days
- Working days : 5 days (Monday to Friday).
- Working hours : 8 hours per day (08:00 to 17:00).
- Benefits : Bonus, Health, Condolence, Congratulatory
- Provide : Ferry (or) Transporation fees
- Type : Permanent