Finance Assistant Unit Manager
Minimum 3 years
Mandalay International Airport
28 Dec 2022
Business Area : Finance Department
- Involve and lead the daily cash and bank operations and expense/payment transactions.
- Prepare cash/bank reconciliations.
- Supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements, management and statutory reports for the company.
- Ensure timely completion of the expense reports, budget consumption reports & cash flow statement.
- Oversea monthly payroll activities.
- Prepare tax returns and MIC quarterly report.
- Develop, review and enhance the policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, tax departments and regulatory authorities.
- Support the Head of Department and the expats management as necessary.
- Male or Female
- Minimum 3 years' experience in management field
- Bachelor degree in Accounting /Finance or ACCA Part II (Complete) or CPA holder
- Good knowledge of IFRS/MFRS
- Proficient in Microsoft Software and Accounting/Finance Software
- Strong communication skills for both verbally and literally either in Burmese or English
- Good Interpersonal skills and effective leadership skills
- Having MNC experience would be a benefit
Working Hours and Days
- Working days : 5 days (Monday to Friday).
- Working hours : 8 hours per day (08:00 to 17:00).
- Benefits : Bonus, Health, Condolence, Congratulatory
- Provide : Ferry (or) Transportation fees
- Type : Permanent