Accounting Unit Manager
Mandalay International Airport
05 July 2019
Business Area : Finance Department
- Lead Accounting Unit and interface with Finance Unit.
- Manage, monitor and correct daily accounting transactions (i.e sales, purchases, expenses, taxation, A/C receivables, A/C payables and fixed assets etc..
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly Financial Statements and report to the department head accurately and timely.
- Carry out revenue analysis on monthly basis.
- Monitor and analyse OPEX and CAPEX against previous months and budget.
- Reconcile output commercial tax and input commercial tax and prepare commercial tax returns and make CT payment to tax office.
- Prepare and submit annual corporate income tax returns.
- Interact with auditors and provide them with necessary breakdowns for audit work.
- Reconcile and correct transactions between Accounting Systems and Excel Workings.
- Any duty assigned by management.
- Male or Female.
- Age is between 28 and 40.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Diploma in Accounting or B.com with following qualifications LCCI Level III or ACCA Level II.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Accounting/Finance field.
- Good knowledge in IFRS.
- Good Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is a must.
- Must be familiar with accounting software.
- Must be able to lead the team.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Good in English language skills.
Working Hours and Days
- Working days : 5 days (Monday to Friday).
- Working hours : 8 hours per day (08:00 to 17:00).
- Benefits : Bonus, Health, Condolence, Congratulatory
- Provide : Ferry (or) Transporation fees
- Type : Permanent