Account Assistant Supervisor
Mandalay International Airport
01 Dec 2020
Business Area : Finance Department
- Perform daily accounting transactions.
- Check and verify documents.
- Record keeping and organized filing.
- Update banking transactions and post entries into the accounting system.
- Record and update cash receipts/ payments.
- Maintain fixed deposit list, calculate FD interest income and post journal entries into the system.
- Maintain fixed assets register, monitor FA movements and calculate depreciation.
- Support unit manager and department head with accurate and timely data.
- Involve in month-end accounts closing.
- Knowledge of commercial tax and other Ad hoc duties assigned by management.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Accounting of Finance Field.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Diploma in Accounting/ B.com/ LCCI level 3.
- Good MS Excel and MS Word is a must.
- Must be familiar with accounting software.
- Good English Language skills.
- Must be able to work proper and organized way.
- Attention to details and maintain confidentiality.
Office Hours and Days
- Working days : 5 days (Monday to Friday)
- Working hours : 8 hours (08:00 Am to 17:00 Pm)
Salary & Other Allowance
- Salary Range : 200,000 - 400,000
- Benefits : Bonus, Health, Condolence, Congratulatory, Overtime allowance, SSB and other allowance
- Provide : Ferry (or) Transporation fees, Uniform, Laundry Service
- Type : Permanent